Here, I’m sharing all resources that I found most useful and powerful for learning the skills I have.
I wrote a article about it here..
- Justin Guitar – the best source to learn guitar due to its comprehensive and structured lessons, led by experienced guitarist Justin Sandercoe. He offers free, accessible content, including video lessons, chord charts, and a supportive community, making it ideal for beginners and intermediate players. With its quality instruction, diverse learning materials, and continuous updates. An effective and engaging platform for guitar enthusiasts of all levels.
- Michel Thomas Method – I love this method, learned Japanese and Spanish with it. As the website says “go from absolute beginner to confident speaker – all without books, homework or having to memorize anything. The Michel Thomas Method is the fastest and most effective way to learn a new language.“
- Language Transfer – similar method to Michel Thomas’s one, but free! These resources were created by the Greek guy Mihalis. These are audio courses capture real life learning experiences in which you can participate fully (listen and repeat).
- Duolingo – freemium, good for learning words. I use it complimentarily to Michel Thomas’s method.
- Japanese: Learn katakana like pre-schoolers (mnemonics)
Sales & Negotiations
- Chris Voss Masterclass: Never split the difference (based on his book under the same name)
- The Mom Test book
- Calendar – android widget (repeatable tasks)
- Hubspot gmail plugin (put reminders to follow up)