This handbook helps tech startup founders improve their product, growth, recruiting, and fundraising.
Here are the core lessons, which you can read in any order:
- Market pull: Which startups succeed the most?
- Finding ideas: Where can you find big startup ideas?
- Acquiring customers: What’s the most effective way to acquire customers?
- Retaining users: What are you doing to keep customers around?
- Hiring: How can you convince the best people to join your startup?
- Fundraising: What are the most common reasons why investors pass on a startup?
Below are optional resources. These are dry, so read them on an as-needed basis:
- Landing pages: How do you write an enticing homepage?
- Growth channels: Which paid and organic channels should you pursue?
- Growth team: How do you structure an effective growth marketing team?
About this handbook