If you’re afraid of AI – stop. Just start learning about it. AI isn’t going to replace your job – but someone using AI will.
I’ve been excited about AI for quite some time, and I’ve been sharing all the incredible recent advancements in large language models (LLMs) and generative AI, which we work with at Untrite. I believe that we’re experiencing another Revolution. I feel like I did the first time I dialled-in to the internet. This is big.
I decided to curate for you a collection of all the most intriguing articles and other content about AI.
I’m aware that things change extremely fast and the sources I’m placing here may not be relevant by the time you read them. I will do my best to frequently check and update them here.
Sign up to my newsletter to be up to date with AI resources I share
- GPT-4 Is a Reasoning Engine -Reason is only as good as the information we give it
- AI machines aren’t ‘hallucinating’. But their makers are by Naomi Klein – a critical vision of how generative AI is not going to solve most of our problems that we hope it will
- Why AI Will Save The World by Marc Andreessen (A16Z)
- Superlist of AI Canon by A16Z – more technical, from foundational learning: neural networks, backpropagation, and embeddings to Market Analysis.
Podcasts And Talks:
- Ray Kurzweil: Singularity, Superintelligence, and Immortality | Lex Fridman Podcast #321
- Marc Andreessen: Future of the Internet, Technology, and AI | Lex Fridman Podcast #386
- Digital Darwinism: Surviving the New Age of Business Disruption by Tom Goodwill
- Superintelligence: Paths, Dangers, Strategies by Nick Bostrom